Benefits of Body CandlingDecember 4, 2017
Body candling is similar in many respects to ear candling, but where the former focuses exclusively on the removal of toxins and earwax that has accumulated in the ear, body candling focuses on an overall approach to wellness.
Similar to the process of acupressure, body candling helps to soothe and detoxify the body using gentle heat exuded by the candle. The resulting melted wax, which is gentle on the body and will not burn, can likewise be employed to moisturise and condition skin.
Typically handcrafted from traditional and organic waxes and esters instead of the industrial-variety candles made out of paraffin and petrolatum, they hydrate and nourish the skin from the outside in, and can even help to hasten the healing of wounds and scars.
If you are interested, here are some of the few benefits of body candling that you shouldn’t miss out on:
- Relaxation – in today’s hectic and workaholic world, a little r-n-r isn’t something you should miss out on. Not only does it reduce the amount of stress you have to deal with on a regular basis, but taking a much-deserved break from daily stresses also promises a healthier and longer life in general.
- Improved circulation – the heat exuded by the candles employed in body candling help to improve the overall circulation of the body. However, unlike more conventional methods of body-circulation therapy, such as massage, acupuncture, and acupressure, body candling provides a more gentle approach. It is perfect for individuals who want to reap the benefits of improved circulation, without having to deal with the slight discomfort that comes after a session of other treatment types.
- Improved skin hydration – one of the primary causes of advanced ageing is dehydration. Thankfully, there are a lot of ways to ensure that your skin remains hydrated, and therefore supple and less likely to suffer from wrinkles and fine lines associated with old age.
Body candling helps to moisturise the skin thanks to its unique blend of organic base oils and essential oils that can be applied after each candling session, like balm or a nourishing skin conditioner. Because it is made from all-natural ingredients, you can be sure you’ll reap the benefits of glowing, supple, and more youthful skin.
For more information on body candling and how it can improve your overall health and be a great addition to your regular beauty regimen, then visit My Beauty First.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Boost Your Confidence with Underarm IPL Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage for Body and Mind Rejuvenation
- Spring Time Beauty Treatments that You Should Try
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?
- What Are the Things That You Need to Do Before Undergoing a Hot Stone Massage?
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…