Red Light Therapy Benefits: Help Your Body Relax and Get More Needed Sleep This Holiday SeasonDecember 9, 2016
The hectic holiday season stresses people out today to the point that they have trouble sleeping at night. With all the party planning, gift buying and other holiday preparations, their minds stay in a whirl, and this keeps their bodies tense and unable to relax each night. If this scenario fits your situation, you need to learn about the red light therapy benefits in the information that follows.
Information about Red Light Therapy Treatments
Red light does not belong to the ultra-violent range of light and you can receive exposure to it through specially designed beds. NASA developed this technology that delivers this light to the body in just the right doses to boost the body's own capabilities of healing and regeneration. Multiple sessions are necessary for you to reap the optimal benefits from body exposure to the red spectrum of light. Usually, the ideal schedule for these treatments is 15-minute to 20-minute sessions at a rate of three times a week for a period of three months to unleash the maximum benefits. Of course, each person's situation varies, so your schedule may differ a bit from this one.
The Advantages of Undergoing a Red Light Treatment
1. Reduces Stress and Anxiety
As you soak in the light, you will release the anxiety and the stress of the day both mentally and physically. In fact, you can feel the muscles relax as the tension leaves your body.
2. Promotes Restful Sleep
Since this therapy promotes relaxation, it also helps you to fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer at night. Your sleep rejuvenates and energises you for the next day. No more will you need to suffer from insomnia during the busy holiday season.
3. Relieves Inflammation
Red light treatments help relieve inflammation in the tissues and joints from various triggers.
4. Accelerates Healing of Skin Issues and Wounds
Red light accelerates the healing of psoriasis, acne scars, eczema and other skin issues along with cuts and other types of wounds.
5. Offers Natural Relief for Back, Neck and Arthritis Pain
When you receive red light therapy, you will stimulate your body's ability to relieve is own neck, arthritis or back pain. This benefit may help you avoid OTC or prescription pain medications.
6. Boosts Blood Circulation and the Production of Collagen and Elastin
Another advantage of participating in this type of therapy is the fact that it boosts blood circulation to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the various parts of the body in an effective manner. On top of this, exposure to red light stimulates the body's production of collagen and elastin.
Sleep better soon by calling My Beauty First to schedule your appointment to discover the red light therapy benefits for your body. You either can pay one dollar per minute or purchase a monthly pass at a lower rate.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…