Improve Your Looks with New Makeup Trends for 2018February 14, 2018
Makeup performs a variety of tasks for those who wear it. For one thing, it can enhance your natural beauty in a myriad of ways. On top of this, it can cover up skin imperfections to make you less self-conscious. Of course, many feel that applying foundation, blush, eye shadow, lipstick, eye liner and/or mascara will improve their appearance in some fashion. The latter reason is what we are here to explain. We will provide you with information about some of the new makeup trends are for 2018, and how they can improve your looks.
Red Lipstick with an Otherwise Minimalist Makeup Job
One dramatic look that is in with makeup in 2018 is bold red lipstick coupled with an otherwise minimalist makeup job. By applying natural tones of foundation with about the same shade in eye shadow and blush, you create the minimalist look, which is lovely on its own if you so choose to add the same shade of lipstick. However, you make a bold statement with this look by adding red lipstick to your lips.
In 2018, glittery eyes will be in vogue. Just apply gold, silver or other glitter-style eye shadow on your eyelids to obtain this trend. Your eyes definitely will be the first characteristic of yours that people will notice as they approach you.
Matte Cheeks for an Attractive Glow
Even though glitter is in for the eyes in 2018, it will not be in for blush. Matte blush will be 'in' instead for an attractive glow and enhancement for your cheeks.
Another trend in 2018 in makeup is feathery eyebrows. You can see each hair in the brows with this type of effect. It takes a light touch with a brush and eyebrow liner rather than the pencil liner you have been using for last year’s look.
All throughout the year you will see coloured eyeliner on the runway models and those in the know trend wise. Join this group by applying blue, green or other shades of liner, including the ever-popular brown and black. Broad strokes of the liner are also ‘in’ in 2018.
A fun trend in 2018 is the cat-eyes effect. This is where you shape the eyes with liner and possibly shadow to mimic the shape of a cat’s eye.
For additional trends in makeup for 2018, turn to My Beauty First. We are skin, beauty, hairdressing and nail specialists and offer a variety of treatments that enhance your body.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Pregnancy Massage: How Often Should This be Done?
- The Basics of Salt Scrub Body Treatment and how it is done
- Treat Unpleasant Facial Hair with a Whole Face IPL Hair Removal Session
- Discomforts Caused by Spider Veins: Why IPL Treatment is the Best Solution
- Boost Your Confidence with Underarm IPL Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage for Body and Mind Rejuvenation
- Spring Time Beauty Treatments that You Should Try
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?
- What Are the Things That You Need to Do Before Undergoing a Hot Stone Massage?
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…