IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?July 17, 2019
Technological advances have brought us many wondrous things, including non-invasive treatments for skin conditions. IPL photo rejuvenation or photo facial is one of these treatments of which we speak. It can diminish the effects of hyperpigmentation, rosacea, sun damage and more gently and effectively. Read on to learn additional facts about this treatment and its benefits.
What Is IPL Photo Rejuvenation?
The IPL photo facial is a professional dermatological skin treatment that requires about 30 minutes to perform. It involves targeting intense pulses of light on the desired skin area where it reaches deep into the lower layers of the skin. During the sessions, the light pulses cause blood vessels and collagen to constrict, and this diminishes age lines and redness. You will feel only minimal discomfort, if any, when undergoing this type of treatment. Also, there will be some swelling and redness that may occur, but both will disappear quickly. Over the next few weeks after each session, the final results will gradually appear.
The Advantages of Turning to IPL Photo Rejuvenation to Treat Skin Issues
1. While you may think that this treatment is suitable only for the face, it can treat skin on other parts of the body as well. The shoulders, chest and neck are three examples of other places that professionals treat with this procedure regularly.
2. It diminishes the signs of aging on the skin. Even though it is not touted as an anti-aging solution, IPL photo rejuvenation can diminish the signs of aging. It will reduce the sunspots, wrinkles, fine lines and other typical aging issues of the skin.
3. This type of treatment can be combined with chemical peels, microdermabrasion and other facial or skin treatments. The reason for this is that other treatments target only the top layer of skin rather than the deeper layers like the IPL photo facial does.
4. There is no downtime after these treatments. You can go about your regular daily routine immediately after a session.
5. IPL photo facial or rejuvenation treatments are cost-effective in comparison to more invasive skin procedures. This is an important benefit due to the fact that it is not covered by medical insurance in most cases.
6. These treatments will not damage the surrounding skin. The IPL equipment is so precise with its aim that it will treat the targeted area without affecting any of the skin around it.
For further information about what IPL photo rejuvenation is and its benefits, consult with My Beauty First. We offer this skin treatment as well as other services that make your body look and feel better.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Boost Your Confidence with Underarm IPL Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage for Body and Mind Rejuvenation
- Spring Time Beauty Treatments that You Should Try
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?
- What Are the Things That You Need to Do Before Undergoing a Hot Stone Massage?
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…