Non-Surgical Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: Our New Service Starting in November!October 16, 2018
Today, more and more people are seeking out non-invasive treatments to tighten sagging skin in place of the traditional surgical methods. To answer this need for our clients, we are happy to announce that we will add non-surgical radio frequency or RF skin tightening to our lineup of quality services in November. With this method, you can receive effective results in skin tightening of various parts of your body without the need of cutting, stitching and long healing periods.
What Is Non-Surgical Radio Frequency Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical RF skin tightening involves exposing the skin to radio frequency energy. Through this, the energy reshapes and contracts the natural collagen that is present in the skin, which is what provides the tightening of the skin’s surface. There are never incisions made and the skin is not stretched or altered in any other way to accomplish the ideal results with this treatment. The RF energy travels down to the dermis skin level without damaging skin cells. In fact, this treatment is so gentle that it is recommended for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
What You Should Expect during a RF Skin Tightening Session
During the session, the technicians will deliver radio frequency waves at the intended treatment area, ensuring that the skin has adequate exposure to receive tightening results. For optimal, visible results, though, you need to be aware that it may take three or more individual sessions of RF energy. You should not feel any pain while the RF energy penetrates the skin.
Will Health Insurance Pay for Non-Surgical Radio Frequency Skin Tightening?
Most of the time, this treatment is considered only a cosmetic treatment and not medically necessary. For this reason, health insurance plans will not cover any part of the cost of this treatment unless it is deemed medically needed to address a skin issue.
Possible Side Effects of RF Skin Tightening
After a radio frequency skin tightening treatment, you may have a bit of swelling and redness in the targeted area. However, these side effects should disappear on their own within 24 to 48 hours. You can apply cool water to the skin to reduce the irritation, but you should make sure that it is sterile. Keep in mind that any discomfort is minimal in comparison to undergoing surgical procedures for skin tightening.
For additional facts about non-surgical radio frequency skin tightening, consult with My Beauty First. We will be offering this service as of November. While you are at it, ask us about all of our other services to improve the look, condition and/or feel of your nails, hair and other parts of your body.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Pregnancy Massage: How Often Should This be Done?
- The Basics of Salt Scrub Body Treatment and how it is done
- Treat Unpleasant Facial Hair with a Whole Face IPL Hair Removal Session
- Discomforts Caused by Spider Veins: Why IPL Treatment is the Best Solution
- Boost Your Confidence with Underarm IPL Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage for Body and Mind Rejuvenation
- Spring Time Beauty Treatments that You Should Try
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?
- What Are the Things That You Need to Do Before Undergoing a Hot Stone Massage?
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…