Treat Unpleasant Facial Hair with a Whole Face IPL Hair Removal SessionOctober 7, 2019
Nothing is as aggravating as having unwanted hair on your face. Women have this complaint more than men do, but both sexes at times are in search for a treatment for this problem. Jaw lines, cheeks, above the lips and in between the brows are just some of the areas where unwanted facial hair can grow. While shaving and waxing have long been the go-to methods for hair removal, they are unpleasant to do all throughout the year. There is a risk of razor burns and possible cuts with the first choice, and the second option is painful since it rips the hair out of its follicles. A much kinder approach to removing hair, especially on the face is intense pulsed light or IPL hair removal. Read on to learn additional facts.
How IPL Hair Removal Works
IPL is short for intense pulsed light and professionals use it for a variety of issues, including removing unwanted hair. The way it works with the latter task is by targeting the melanin or pigment of hair with wavelengths of light. When the light hits the hair, it turns into heat. It is this heat that kills the hair follicle to remove the hair.
Benefits of Turning to IPL Hair Removal
• Unlike waxing or shaving, IPL is painless and does not cause skin irritation or other unpleasant side effects.
• The process of IPL takes only about 20 to 30 minutes in most cases but does vary according to how much area requires treatment.
• No downtime in necessary to recover from the IPL treatments for hair removal. You can go about the rest of your daily duties immediately after a treatment.
• IPL is a precision process that targets only the intended area without negatively affecting the surrounding areas. For this reason, it can be used to remove unwanted hair between the eyes as well as other sensitive facial areas.
• The results from IPL hair removal can be permanent, but it may require up to seven sessions to obtain this optimal success level. In comparison, waxing and shaving never produces long-lasting results. Your hair grows back quickly with either method.
• One last benefit that we need to pass along is that IPL is a cost-effective solution to unwanted hair when to you compare it to the price of shaving supplies or waxing sessions.
Rely on My Beauty First for further details about why IPL hair removal is the ideal solution to treat unpleasant facial hair. We provide professional IPL sessions to remove hair on various parts of the body, including the face. Along with this, we offer a wide assortment of other services that improve the feel or appearance of your body.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Pregnancy Massage: How Often Should This be Done?
- The Basics of Salt Scrub Body Treatment and how it is done
- Treat Unpleasant Facial Hair with a Whole Face IPL Hair Removal Session
- Discomforts Caused by Spider Veins: Why IPL Treatment is the Best Solution
- Boost Your Confidence with Underarm IPL Hair Removal
- Relaxation Massage for Body and Mind Rejuvenation
- Spring Time Beauty Treatments that You Should Try
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation: What Is It? What Are the Benefits of It?
- What Are the Things That You Need to Do Before Undergoing a Hot Stone Massage?
- Top Ten Myths about Laser Hair Removal
- FAQ: Does a Pregnancy Massage Differ From Any Other Body Massage?
- Opening Your Third Eye: Can Third Eye Healing Therapy Help?
- Salt Scrub Body Treatment: What are the Benefits?
- Must-Do Things After an IPL Hair Removal Treatment
- Benefits of Removing Spider Veins Using IPL Treatments?
- A Brief History of Hot Stone Massage
- Therapeutic Benefits of Aged-Care Massage for the Elderly
- Can Pregnant Mums and Their Unborn Babies Benefit from Reiki Healing?
- Why Utmost Care Is Important After an Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Procedure?
- Hot Stone Massage: Is it Safe for Sensitive Skin?
- Start Your New Year 2019 Right with the Best Beauty Treatment You Deserve
- Be Christmas Holiday Beautiful With My Beauty First's Various Personalised Services
- Third Eye Chakra Healing: What Is This All About?
- View all articles…
- Treat Yourself for a Holiday New Look with Our Hair Dressing Services
- Benefits of Body Candling
- View all articles…